Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nursery & Names

With plenty of time on my hands these days (bedrest till birth) I decided to take the creative route to reveal our plan for the nursery.  If you've never checked out Polyvore.com you should. It's typically used for creating outfits and other fashion ideas but can also be used for interior decorating. All of the items below will be found in our Turquoise, Gray, and White nursery for the twin boys.   Oh and just a little something extra that a lot of you have been waiting for...the names of our boys!!! 

Twin Boys Nursery


1.  Ikea- Gulliver cribs 
courtesy of my Mom

2.  Milk Glass/Hob Nob lamps 
From my own childhood bedroom

3.  South Shore Savannah changing table 
Courtesy of Jonny's parents

4.  Fabric for our crib skirts 
Currently being constructed by my amazing Mother-in-law 

5.  Little Castle Reclining Glider from Target.com  
Courtesy of my Mom & her identical  twin aka my Aunt

6.  Ikea- Gislev area rug 
Special thanks to my friend Lindsay for making the trip for us! St. Louis needs an Ikea!

7.  Fabric for our curtains-  originally from Joann.com but no longer in stock-sorry!
Also being made by my Mother-in-law

8.  Ty plush giraffe- Have you noticed we have a thing for Giraffes? 
Courtesy of a very excited and very generous Nana-my Mom


Oh and one more thing, drumroll please...

THE NAMES:

Baby A: Timothy Austin Drew
Baby B: Connor Lansden Drew 


Naming our miracle babies has not been an easy task, so I continue to reserve the right to change their names upon seeing them face to face once they enter this world, if we so choose!  Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed seeing my creative side...I certainly enjoyed having time to obsess over all the details-a great way to pass the time. This post makes me feel like a "real" blogger! 


3 comments: