Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The One Where Shelley had baby #2

Well, after staying up late last night, blogging about missing my friend Shelley, anticipating the birth of her second child,  I woke up this morning to a text that said, "It's baby time!"  Talk about timing!  So without further ado let me introduce you to the adorable Grant Robert, 8 lbs 8 oz, 21 inches long!  Formerly known as Grrrrr, or my favorite Geraldo Rivera (nicknamed by Shelley's brother-in-law).  The big name reveal came today as Shelley & Kyle have left us all in suspense, only revealing the initials G.R. which of course led to a lot of fun guessing games!  



Obviously this photo was hijacked from Facebook since I couldn't be there in person. I don't have to hold him to know that I'm already in love. How can you not instantly fall in love with this little guy!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment