Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let's Talk About Sex...

A friend reminded me today that I haven't blogged in a while (hmmm-I think I've started a post like this before) and that I really need to let my "far-away-friends" no what's happening in my life.  Ironically, today I got to take part in something pretty wonderful.  

Let me start by saying, this song has been in my head all day...


All because of a conversation I was privileged to take part in, with two of the best theologians in Youth Ministry, about this AMAZING new book...


Participating in a podcast is a new experience for me.  If you hate hearing yourself after you've recorded an outgoing voicemail message, which I do, imagine how strange it is to be speaking in a phone conversation knowing it's being played live for listeners and recorded to later be posted to iTunes! Crazy! But rather than wasting your precious time telling you about it, I hope you will listen in on the conversation, not because I have anything important to say, but because Kenda Dean does in her chapter titled, Holding On to Our Kisses: The Hormonal Theology of Adolescence 




PS.  This is quite the stretch for me, now letting you stalk me by voice, but I think it's worth sharing. Once you get past my opening awkwardness it gets better, also, just know that in the closing seconds Kenda Dean refers to me as "Christina" then catches herself and apologizes...ironically (full-disclosure) she knows me quite well and memorizes names at an intimidatingly quick pace!  It's a common slip of the tongue apparently, I can't tell you how many times I've been called Christina!

No comments:

Post a Comment