Sunday, February 3, 2013

28 Weeks-Time to Celebrate!


Words can't express how much joy I experienced at my own baby shower yesterday thanks to some awesome friends and family!  So since a picture is worth a thousand words...Enjoy! 



Adorable decorations thanks to my friends Shelley & Kendra! 


A garland of our ultrasound photos...believe it or not we have many, many, many
more that were not included!  

Check out the amazing food prepared by my mother-in-law
& sister-in-law....


Twins in a blanket, how cute is that!?!  




With my cute Mom...

We talk with our hands. 


Painting Onesies, Bibs, and Burp Cloths...Thanks Erin!!!
Great idea! 





Notice the STL Cardinals logo...
we asked her to make a second one after we saw the first! 




A sad attempt to include Tucker in our family photo...

We gave up! 


I am so blessed to have these women in my life! Thank you all! 


4 comments:

  1. What a fun and beautiful shower!! Love the theme too, so cute!!! Katrina you look fantastic and good job growing those babies xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina- this post brought tears to my eyes! So badly wish I coulda been there but am so pleased to know you have such lovely people holding you up with love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love everything about this shower! And you look fabulous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! And Jonny and Tucker seem so excited! Love and miss you. The whole Drew clan is constantly in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete